“Act Now! Deadline to Apply is Friday, March 30, 2018”
Since 2001, the Affordable Housing Conference of Montgomery County (AHCMC) and its sponsors have provided more than $240,000 to more than 36 moderate income individuals/families through its “Break the Barrier Home Ownership” closing cost assistance program.
- Are you a resident of Montgomery County, Maryland?
- Are you a first-time home buyer?
- If so, you may be eligible to win $2,500-$5,000 or more to use toward down payment or closing cost assistance on the purchase of a home in Montgomery County.
- Have you applied before? Don’t be discouraged. All qualified applicants are welcome!
Here’s how to apply:
- Write an original essay (2 paragraphs, typed please) on “What Home-ownership Means to Me.” Note that essays with plagiarized or borrowed content will be disqualified.
- Fill out the application below
- Mail or email your essay and application to:
To be eligible, applicants must be first-time home buyers who live in Montgomery County, Maryland.
Minimum income requirement is $35,000 per year. Maximum income limits relate to household size.
+Maximum income refers to gross annual income (wages before taxes) earned by all working adults per household
For income and other requirements click here
Della Stolsworth, Executive Director – Click here to Email Della
Affordable Housing Conference of Montgomery County (AHCMC)
P.O. Box 2111, Rockville, MD, 20847