CLICK HERE FOR ARCHITECTURE AWARDS INFORMATION
24th Annual AHCMC Housing Summit
“Housing, Transit and Jobs: The Foundation for a Strong Economy”
Date: Monday May 4, 2015
Location: Bethesda North Marriott Hotel & Conference Center
5701 Marinelli Road, Bethesda, Maryland 20852
Our conference features:
- – Engaging speakers and panels.
- – The opportunity to meet and greet with national, state and local elected and housing leaders.
- – Networking with professionals across many industries.
- – Exhibitions by dozens of businesses and organizations.
- – Award presentations to prestigious and well-known leaders.
- – Continental Breakfast and Gourmet Luncheon
Who should attend?
- Community Development specialists
- Developers: Nonprofit & For-profit
- Government Agencies
- Housing Advocates
- Management Companies
- Mortgage Lenders
- Service Providers
- Community Activists
- All Montgomery County Residents
Keynote – The Honorable Larry Hogan Governor, State of Maryland
The Honorable Ike Leggett County Executive, Montgomery County
Harvard Business School
2015 Award Winners
2015 Robert C. Weaver Housing Champion Award
Nicolas P. Retsinas
2015 David Reznick Housing Partner of the Year
2015 Paul Sarbanes Excellence in Public Service Award
A Wider Circle
2015 Eugene F. Ford, Sr. Builder of the Year
– The New Urbanism: Affordable Housing in Transit Oriented Development
– Building Relationships: Fair Housing and the Role of Government
– Housing Finance Reform: Where Are We Now?
– Housing, Transit and Jobs: Revving Up the Economic Engine
– Evolving Needs and Resources: Public Housing, Education, Jobs, and Resident Services
– Inclusive Neighborhoods: Creating Safe and Walkable TODs
– Delivering Affordable Housing Amid Changing Demographics and Infrastructure
– Updating the Affordable Housing Toolkit: MPDUs And Beyond
** Panels Subject to Change
CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!!!
A number of sponsorship opportunities are available starting at $250. All sponsorship levels include registrations. Click here for more information.