25th Annual AHCMC Housing Summit
“Housing, Transit and Jobs 2.0: How Far Have We Come”
Date: Monday May 16, 2016
Location: Bethesda North Marriott Hotel & Conference Center
5701 Marinelli Road, Bethesda, Maryland 20852
Our conference features:
- – Engaging speakers and panels.
- – The opportunity to meet and greet with national, state and local elected and housing leaders.
- – Networking with professionals across many industries.
- – Exhibitions by dozens of businesses and organizations.
- – Award presentations to prestigious and well-known leaders.
- – Continental Breakfast and Gourmet Luncheon
Who should attend?
- Community Development specialists
- Developers: Nonprofit & For-profit
- Government Agencies
- Housing Advocates
- Management Companies
- Mortgage Lenders
- Service Providers
- Community Activists
- All Montgomery County Residents
8:00 to 9:00 a.m. Registration and Breakfast
8:00 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. Housing Expo
9:00 a.m. Opening Session and Morning Plenary Panel
- Secretary Kenneth Holt, MD Department of Housing and Community Development
- Secretary R. Michael Gill, MD Department of Business and Economic Development
- Del Adams, Acting Director of Real Estate, MD Department of Transportation
- Moderated by Montgomery County Department of Housing and Community Affairs Director Clarence Snuggs
10:30 a.m. to 11:30 a.m. – Session I Break-Out Panels
11:40 a.m. to 12:40 p.m. – Session II Break-Out Panels:
12:45 p.m. to 2:30 p.m. Luncheon & Awards Program
- 2016 Paul Sarbanes Excellence in Public Service Award
- 2016 Robert C. Weaver Housing Champion Award
- 2016 Housing Partner of the Year
- 2016 Eugene F. Ford, Sr. Builder of the Year
- 2016 Architectural Design Awards
- 2016 “Break the Barrier to Home Ownership” Closing Cost Assistance Awards
- Lead Sponsors: Housing Opportunities Commission, PNC Bank, Norman Dreyfuss, GCAAR, DHCD, SunTrust Bank, Jeffrey Slavin, Hilary Miller
2:30 to 5:00 p.m. – Housing Expo, Networking and Dessert Buffet
A number of sponsorship opportunities are available starting at $250. All sponsorship levels include registrations. Click here for more information.